FL Probate brochure image.jpg




Looking for assistance in dealing with probate in the Florida courts?


Florida probate matters can vary greatly.



We have valuable experience in dealing with the ancillary and domestic Florida probates of British, Irish, and other European citizens.  Our office is able to assist you with these matters and provide comprehensive advice.


In probate cases, domestic firms have informed foreign nationals that expensive & lengthy formal probate was their only option when in fact summary probate or the admission of a foreign probated was all that was required.

We have provided a link below for a brochure prepared by the Florida Bar (effectively the UK equivalent of the Law Society and SRA). 




The Florida Bar - Legal-and-Binding-Cont

Our Services


Our legal services in 

England & Wales :




Please note that our services provided as an English notary public are very different from the service we provide as a commissioner of oaths in England & Wales.

Generally, the amount of work performed in acting as a commissioner of oaths in England & Wales in taking an oath is far less complex and time-consuming than is the case where a notarisation is required.

Please note that where you need documents to be recognised and effective abroad, then it is a notarisation which is to be performed.  Please note that If you need to send a document to be notarised in Australia or New Zealand or elsewhere in the Commonwealth, please note that the certification of a commissioner for oaths is generally not the equivalent of a notarised document and will likely be rejected in the United Kingdom. 

Our US federal legal services we

can provide nationally​:


Save for the US federal legal services identified above, a US lawyer can only provide legal assistance to others in accordance with the law of the state or states where he or she is licensed. 


Kevin Michael Burke is a qualified lawyer in the states of Florida and Ohio.  

If you need legal assistance for matters involving the law of US states other than Florida or Ohio, we cannot assist you and you will need to search online for a lawyer referral service in that US state to find a lawyer. 



Our US state legal services we can provide in Florida and Ohio matters:


Florida legal services:


OHIO legal services:

       Ohio legal opinions